Friday, August 08, 2008




We had visitors!!!! (but now they're gone):
The visit was short, but so much fun.
We stayed up (VERY late) and visited and LAUGHED!:)

and.....They brought us Apple Beer!:) If you have never had Apple Beer, you are missing out! It is kind of like Martinelli's Sparkling Cider- but a thousand times better. Don't let the name fool you- it is completely non-alcoholic and YUMMY!

3 comments:

Serendipity said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun...I love when visitors bring surprises like that -- very thoughtful!

Elisa said...

I had apple beer a long long time ago. I think its time for me to try it again...your description sounds so good.

Fun company.

shauna said...

Yes, Elisa you really should. It is SO good, and you can get it around your neck of the woods. Some of the Costcos in Utah have it, and some grocery stores. I adore it!:)