Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Finally...





Dinner at Outback on the 7th

(movie afterwards:)

(I think we are going to do something over Christmas break...)

Ten Things I Love About James

1. His sense of humor

2. His great money mind

3. He is very supportive

4. He gives great gifts

5. He rides a Harley :)

6. He is a good problem solver

7.He is a great cook-despite what he says!

8. He is a thinker

9. He likes camping

10. He is my best bud and my love!

Here's to the next ten years! :)

3 comments:

Serendipity said...

Happy Anniversary! Cheers to you both!

Alicia said...

10 Years!!!!! I remember your wedding day like it was yesterday! Even to this day when I see blue and green plaid I think to myself, "Oh, I could have worn this at Shanuna and James' wedding reception!" Really... I still do that! Haha. Congrats!!

kingwritergirl said...

10years! WOW I remember your wedding like it was yesterday. Congrats! That's wonderful.