

Here are some more pictures of my masquerade gown.
The pictures don't do it justice. It is AMAZING.
On the last picture there is also (going counter clockwise)
the mask, veil/head dress, and matching purse that she made.
Needless to say, I was THRILLED! :)
7 comments:
Yeah!!! I love your Halloween costumes! This looks amazing!
What an amazing dress! I want one. Did you make it?
Oh no, I didn't make it. I can hardly sew a button. Someone that I know did it for me. She also make all the extras (including the purse) that go with the dress.
Where is the picture of you with that amazing costume on? Would love to see one. Love you guys!
So very very pretty. I bet the kids were amazed too.
Another fantastic one of your Halloween costumes...lovely!
We need a big picture...so we can see all the details!
Wow! What a beautiful costume. More pics??
Post a Comment