Sharing a few moments of our two little miracles...
Really such a great costume...I love that you get excited about it each year, and you always come up with such lovely costumes!
Amazing, it's so great you found a good seamstress! You have an amazing collection by now.
I am really lucky. My costume gal is AMAZING! My collection is growing....a princess dress, an autumn nymph, The Queen of Hearts, and now a masquerade ballgown. Any guess for next year?!...
Let's have a dress-up party at your house!
Lisa-sounds great! You can BYOC (bring your own costume) or borrow one of mine! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Really such a great costume...I love that you get excited about it each year, and you always come up with such lovely costumes!
Amazing, it's so great you found a good seamstress! You have an amazing collection by now.
I am really lucky. My costume gal is AMAZING! My collection is growing....a princess dress, an autumn nymph, The Queen of Hearts, and now a masquerade ballgown. Any guess for next year?!...
Let's have a dress-up party at your house!
Lisa-sounds great! You can BYOC (bring your own costume) or borrow one of mine! :)
Post a Comment