Saturday, November 01, 2008



Well, I was hoping that things were going to slow down a little bit this school year, so I would have more time and energy.... But since that it obviously NOT going to happen- here is a little look at part of my past week....






The costume before....


The costume after....

In case you can't tell I am the one on the right:) That is Anna, my friend next to me. I will post some better pictures of the costume, which is AMAZING, later. I will also post pictures of the goodies we made at school on my other blog. My pictures are taking forever to load tonight. (so much for high speed:/)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

We've been waiting and wondering about COSTUME 08! Fun to see your post!

shauna said...

Ah, yes! I will post some better pics soon. I am ready to attend the next community masquerade ball. (lol) The picture doesn't do the dress justice.... It was a blast- I will be posting about the party goodies on my other blog soon....

Elisa said...

I am glad to read there will be more pictures, that costume looks amazing! Too bad for me you are so skinny, I would begging to borrow one of your amazing costumes!