So last year I did I terrible, quite pathetic job of incorporating/using my word of the year, or even a phrase... (Maybe I need more than just one word;) But I am willing to give it another try (why, I'm not sure)...however, I need help picking a word- so far the possibilities that I've come up with are:
EMBRACE
BALANCE
CREATE
Any feedback? (sassy comments will be deleted upon posting;)

2 comments:
Those are all good ones! I guess I would try to figure out which one my life needs the most at the moment and go from there.
I am working on my word too.
They all look like great words...What was your word last year? I'd pick the word that represents what you are looking for this year...if it is to have more balance in your life, pick balance...if you want to create more projects, fun happenings, etc. pick create. If you want to embrace life and all it has to offer you, pick embrace...Each word has a lot to offer...why not use all three?
Post a Comment