Saturday, January 31, 2009

Knuckles?...

So, I have a little boy in one of my classes who is very loving and huggy.This is sometimes not well received by some of the other kids in class...
The other day this child came in to the classroom and was very excited to see a friend from class that was already there. The child walking in sped up, arms out folded, to give his friend a giant hug. The other child, who immortalizes a teenage brother, looked at his friend with a worried look, like...what are you going to do...I hope it's not what I think.... And then proceeded to stop his friend and cautiously hold up a first, with a look that said it all..."Uh...how about knuckles instead of a hug?!" :) I don't think his friend understood why in the world the friend didn't want the big embrace that he had planned!... What a group!.....

No comments: