Thursday, February 05, 2009


I'm beginning to think....
(for several reasons...)
that I'm not a blogger......

5 comments:

Darin said...

Huh? If you aren't a blogger then what have you been doing for the past 2+ years? Oh yeah, that's right - blogging! ;)

Serendipity said...

Don't say that, January was a record month for you {you had a bunch of posts}!
Blogging is one of those things...do it if you like it, but if you don't enjoy it, don't do it...blog when it works for you...
I've especially loved seeing the little projects you've been doing with your class @ Room 19...

Serendipity said...

Remember to EMBRACE your words for the year? Keep the whole blog thing in PERSPECTIVE! CREATE the blog you want to create, and BALANCE it with all the other activities you have going on in your life! If you don't enjoy it, don't do it, but you would be missed if you stop blogging...

Lisa said...

If I am everyone is! Besides, now we are waiting for bowling pictures!

Alicia said...

Noo!! I love reading and seeing what you are up to!