I see there is a tag still on it...Please tell me you've been able to wear it already, and it isn't still in the box...With a fun purchase like that, you should have worn it home on the plane! It is soooo pretty!
I love purchases like that {the kind that will remind you of your fun summer each time you put it on}...
I think I will wear it to church on Sunday. I try not to wear jewelry to work...for several reasons, so I need to get in the habit of "dressing up" on the weekends! ;)
2 comments:
I see there is a tag still on it...Please tell me you've been able to wear it already, and it isn't still in the box...With a fun purchase like that, you should have worn it home on the plane! It is soooo pretty!
I love purchases like that {the kind that will remind you of your fun summer each time you put it on}...
I think I will wear it to church on Sunday. I try not to wear jewelry to work...for several reasons, so I need to get in the habit of "dressing up" on the weekends! ;)
Post a Comment