Sunday, October 03, 2010





The Mighty Project.....

I got everyone in there....no small feat.  I did some changes with some pictures, using some that I had that I thought would fit.  Thanks to everyone.  

I've decided the key to a Relief Society lesson is having a craft project to go with it.... ;)

7 comments:

Serendipity said...

Looks like you were very busy...I don't think I've ever seen someone put that much work into a project for a lesson...

shauna said...

Just think of it as an excuse to craft...then it makes total sense! ;)

Serendipity said...

It makes total sense -- because you always want to do your best...
I just know how busy you are -- to put that much prep time into a lesson really shows how seriously you take your calling, and how much you love the sisters you serve...
It really is so nice...

Serendipity said...

Maddie is slightly concerned that her hands are labeled as Matt's hands...

Serendipity said...

And Matt is slightly concerned that you might think he has feminine hands... :)

shauna said...

Oops. I thought I had checked everything... I'll fix that.

shauna said...

Cristin...it's fixed.