Sharing a few moments of our two little miracles...
I didn't even know you had started posting again! I had fun going through back posts.Man those are some cuuute kids! Thanks for keeping me in the background...I think I must have passed my cuteness on to my kids. Reality is harsh.So fun to see you, my RENEW flag is up! Love it!Keeping my fingers crossed for the 15th!!
The blogger is back! Fun pictures :)
Fun seeing you & James!It now says Joy over the stove... :)
@Cristin...glad to hear your J is working!
@Elisa...it's very hush hush that I'm blogging again. ;) Strictly on a need to know basis. I may not last long...I don't do enough things that are blog worthy! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I didn't even know you had started posting again! I had fun going through back posts.
Man those are some cuuute kids! Thanks for keeping me in the background...I think I must have passed my cuteness on to my kids. Reality is harsh.
So fun to see you, my RENEW flag is up! Love it!
Keeping my fingers crossed for the 15th!!
The blogger is back! Fun pictures :)
Fun seeing you & James!
It now says Joy over the stove... :)
@Cristin...glad to hear your J is working!
@Elisa...it's very hush hush that I'm blogging again. ;) Strictly on a need to know basis. I may not last long...I don't do enough things that are blog worthy! :)
Post a Comment