

I SURVIVED:P:)
Yes, other than being tired, and having sore feet (nymphs don't wear shoes, so I've been walking barefoot most of the day:) I survived Halloween 2006! School activities went GREAT (candy counting party:) and a small (and therefore quiet and not crazy:) party x 2.
My costume turned out FABULOUS!!:):) For those of you who have never seen an autumn nymph, here is what one looks like, although other autumn nymphs will not have a matching purse:) It looks even more wonderful close up- but you'll have to take my word for it!
I would love to write more- but I am beat from all the fun :P
Hope to see pictures and hear about all the fun everyone had:):):):)
2 comments:
Looks like you had a blast...it is so great that you put so much thought into your costume!
Very cute and very you. Did your kids love it?
Post a Comment