Sharing a few moments of our two little miracles...
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Any guesses to my Halloween costume?! It is hanging up in my closet and it is SO FANTASTIC!!! I can hardly wait to wear it! It turned out SO amazing. Yipee!!! :) :) :) :)
It wouldn't be fair to reveal it before Halloween! I got all the "bling" that I needed this weekend in town (i.e. Reno). The lady that sews for me outdid herself this year! It is too cute!
6 comments:
Are you going to be a question mark?
Okay, Sarah's comment is killing me! (My sides are hurting!)
I actually checked your blog specifically to see if you had by chance posted about your costume!
(You've always had such ones...)
Can't wait to see what you picked this year...Have fun celebrating!
That should have read...
You've always had such GREAT ones...
Cant wait to see!!!!
Thank You so much for the fun recipes... There are some on the way back to you...
Love to you both
Can't wait to see it - when is the grand reveal...?
It wouldn't be fair to reveal it before Halloween! I got all the "bling" that I needed this weekend in town (i.e. Reno). The lady that sews for me outdid herself this year! It is too cute!
Post a Comment