I know, I'm shocked too, I never do these...What can I say- I'm on pain killers, and living on the edge! ;)
Memory Tag
Memory Tag1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
6 comments:
We missed not seeing you this trip...
Hope you had a happy birthday...
Hope you are healing well...
Great memories from last summer!
You are wonderful!
I remember that last summer you held Bub for me pretty much all the time except for feedings. That's one of the best vacations I have ever had. I love that guy but it's sooo nice to feel a bit of freedom.
I also remember driving with to see Darin off at the airport. That was fun...and sad.
Darin wants me to say:
Remember that one time...when Nonnie shot off the cannon....that was awesome.
you had to know that one was coming!!
Elisa,
I'm shocked that he didn't also mention the ice skaters...that was awesome....;)
Hey..... do you remember the time you sang the solo with the CEU chorus and you had to sing that really, really, really high note???? That was awesome!!! Just how high was it??? (and I have to say that you really nailed it!!!)
That was a high (very high:) B flat. Sad to say that with all the years of asthma and allergies, it probably would never be possible again- so it's good that I did it when I had the chance!
I know this is a really old post, but I wanted to share a memory. I came upon your blog and it brought back a lot of childhood memories from NH.
Remember all the times you, me and Darrin used to play together and you would always make us play dolls while me and Darrin (bad grammar), would want to set up the Hot Wheel tracks all over your house or to play in the big sand pit backyard?
Post a Comment