Thursday, July 31, 2008


"One of these things is not the other....."

Can YOU tell which one it is? ;)

This is about all that is going on these days- ergo, the lack of blogging.
Looks like fun- right?!

5 comments:

ill-never-grow-up said...

Hey, Do you remember the time that you had your foot operated on and then you had your other foot operated on???? That was awesome? gruesome? Something to blog about? Hey, why don't you post some pictures and a description of the whole thing? Hey, and save some of your pills for me!!

shauna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shauna said...

Hey, remember that one time when my dad never posted anything on his blog?! And which time, and which foot? The grand total is now 4. I don't think you really want to see the scars and stitches....And the pills?-I'm using those - and I earned those pills!

kingwritergirl said...

Hey I found you! I'm so sorry about your foot

shauna said...

Aly,
I'm telling myself it will all be better in the long run!:) I'm just SO glad that I had the summer to have time to recover before work starts again.... (which I'm in denial about at the moment:)