
What utensil are you?
Are you a....
soup spoon
steak knife
grapefruit spoon
salad fork.....
(a whole place setting?)
You get the idea...
This is the latest personality profiling tool...
forget what color your parachute is or what animal or season you are.
This is the newest thing going on.
Just kidding. I totally made it up at work today.:)
I did think it was interesting though....;)
Post your utensil and explanation!!
2 comments:
oh wow, thats tough...especially since we only use the standard 1 fork, 1 spoon 1 knife setting around here...all our utensils are multifunction (as in "lick your spoon and keep it for dessert"). I guess I would say I am either the salad fork or the dessert spoon since those are my favorite parts of a meal!
Or it the dessert spoon because you're sweet! I am part steak knife because my wit is so sharp! (not)
Post a Comment