Saturday, January 17, 2009

So I've been thinking about the whole
"word of the year thing".....

I came up with a few words that I thought might work...

embrace

balance

create

perspective

Cristin suggested that I could use all of them- So now I am thinking about how to use these words. I did a terrible job last year with using my word of the year.

:(

Here are some things that I've thought of so far- some of them might be dumb...

  • make (or buy:) something cute, even stickers with these words and put it somewhere at home and work
  • find quotes and scriptures that go along with the word/idea and write them in a notebook
  • make (of buy:) some kind of jewelry with the words and wear it as a reminder

I am stumped...and it's practically February.... any ideas?


1 comment:

Elisa said...

Well...you could just take the top word and then move down the list next year, you'd have the next 4 years covered!