I really needed this long weekend....
(made extra long by a doctor's appointment on Friday:) SO, instead of cleaning a house that REALLY needs to be cleaned,and a huge, long list of things that I should be doing, this is what I have been doing...
I have had some good mail, which has been fun, because usually, I don't have any mail, except professional journals

My sister, Lisa sent me this fun ribbon to use in my classroom. Thanks Lisa!

T hen, my order from Oriental Trading came! Supplies for Chinese New Year and St. Patrick's Day. I've got bags stuffed and just need a couple of odds and ends to finish them..

So much easier!And finally, although not mail...
I finally (with James' help) put together all the stamps that I got a couple of weeks ago....
Now, I just have to be brave enough to do something with them...
4 comments:
Fun stuff! I love that you are celebrating Chinese New Year with the kids. That is probably a culture they don't get to experience very much of (well, besides maybe a Chinese Buffet, doesn't every town have one of those?). I am teaching Joy School on St.Patricks day and am trying to come up with some stuff to do. Any ideas?
The stamps are very cute, Miriam's gymnastics teacher puts stamps on her hands and feet after class and she gets SO excited about it!
Regan and Vanessa & the kids stopped by tonight and Miriam was showing off her point shoes! She really does love them.
I'm glad the ribbon finally arrived - I meant to explain that the ribbon in the bags were from the "stuff-a-bag" box - a nicer sister would have rolled them for you :)
Hope you can use it at home or school. You'll have to post a project or two!
Just wondering what I would have to do to get signed up to be in your class? My school never had that much fun stuff.... just reading, writing and math. (except for the fencing, ice skating and pottery wheel classes I had at the University) ohhh... and don't forget the ballet classes
Wow! How can you say you have nothing to blog about???? You are SO busy with SO many fun activities!
It looks like you'll be able to put all of that fun ribbon to good use!!!!
Post a Comment