Sunday, April 29, 2007










These are the beautiful (?) salt flats that we crossed to
go home for spring break earlier this month.


This is James' Easter basket.




This is James on the rock wall! (supposedly dad is holding on down below?!)






Flonase, Allegra, and Temple Square




Indian food with Darin, Elisa, and Miriam


Not pictured, but done...among other things:


Time with the out-laws, dinner with Regan and Vanessa, packaging food storage (we got mom to seal cans!), trip to Pepperidge Farms outlet, trip to SEI outlet, trip to Christopher & Banks, trip to Pebbles in My Pocket. I'm sure there's stuff that I'm leaving out!... Wow! We needed the break! :)










5 comments:

Elisa said...

It was so fun to see you guys! The rest of your trip sounds fun. I love the temple square comment...flonase allegra, cracks me up!

shauna said...

The pathetic thing is that like all other mornings of my life, I really did take those medications. You should see me when the cottonwood flies!

Serendipity said...

Looks like you had a wonderful trip!

Lisa said...

What a fun trip - sorry it didn't work out to see A. It looks like you had a good time. Why didn't I see you on the climbing wall?

shauna said...

Lisa- The only walls I climb are at work....