

The Bon-Bon Stroll
You get to walk and eat ice cream bon-bons!
Everyone gets a t-shirt!
You get to walk and eat ice cream bon-bons!
Everyone gets a t-shirt!I haven't blogged forever, mainly because I am swamped at work and don't really want to blog about that! But, I had to blog about my annual trip to "Moms on the Run", which is every Mother's Day. As a school, we started when one of our teacher's cancer came out of remission, and I have done it ever since. It brings sweet memories of her each year, and of others who have fought the battle. All of the procedes stay in the local area, and help cover many things, especially things that are not covered by medical insurance. This year James and I did the one mile fun walk. I wanted to do the 5k walk, but long story short, my foot doctor would have yelled at me!
I know that everyone usually has family plans on Mother's Day, and very few people actually read this blog, but it would be fun to pass the word along and see how many bloggers we could get involved for next year. If your area doesn't do it, look into an area close by that does (James and I drive about 45 minutes), or we can find out how to start it in a new area. I look forward to it all year long:)
I know that everyone usually has family plans on Mother's Day, and very few people actually read this blog, but it would be fun to pass the word along and see how many bloggers we could get involved for next year. If your area doesn't do it, look into an area close by that does (James and I drive about 45 minutes), or we can find out how to start it in a new area. I look forward to it all year long:)
Think Pink:)
3 comments:
What a nice event to participate in...and how fun that you & James do it together!
mmmm...bon bons that is my kind of exercise! A very worthy cause.
Ice cream is part of any good exercise program. Right?
Post a Comment