So, there hasn’t been anything thrilling happen in the past month (and therefore, no blogging). June meant the end of a (very long) school year and the welcoming of summer. Just as I was almost recovered from a very hectic end to the school year, (although not the entire year) we headed west and met my family in law (is that a real phrase?) in California for a trip to the Redwoods. There were no Bigfoot sightings- but….







6 comments:
I hope you had a blast on your journey... I LOVE THE REDWOODS!!! I have a carving on the front porch from a trip to the Redwoods several years ago... Can't wait to see you at the Ray Reunion,Love to you both!
It looks like a nice relaxing vacation. (We've eaten at that 'Samoa' place too, and loved it!!!! Ditto Vanessa's comment...we can't wait to see you at the reunion!
Wow, it looks beautiful. We have got to make it out there someday.
I think the book exchange/recipe exchange would be fun. If no one else responds in time (since Cristin and Lisa are already on vacations) we can do a swap:)
oops, that was a comment from ME not Darin...he really hates when I don't log him out.
Great memories - we loved the Samoa Cookhouse when we ate there a few (yikes, quite a few) years ago. What a fun trip - isn't it beautiful?!
Post a Comment